Anchor Loans, LP (DBO Lic. No. 603K850) and its affiliate mortgage funds, such as Anchor Fund, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 6039679), Access Investment, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 6039678) and Anchor IRA Fund, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 603K851) are California finance lenders and brokers licensed by the Financial Division of the California Department of Business Oversight. Further information regarding the California Department of Business Oversight and the laws and regulations applicable to licensed California finance lenders and brokers is available at the Department of Business Oversight’s website – www.dbo.ca.gov
Anchor Loans, LP’s General Partner, Anchor Capital Partners, Inc., is a real estate broker licensed by the California Department of Real Estate (DRE License #01980445). Further information regarding the Department of Real Estate and the laws and regulations applicable to licensed real estate brokers is available at the Department of Real Estate’s website – www.dre.ca.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. MLD1315) is licensed in Florida as a Mortgage Lender with Servicing Endorsement. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Lenders may be found at the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation website –www.flofr.com
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. BK-0932197) is licensed in Arizona as a Mortgage Banker. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Bankers may be found at the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions website –www.azdfi.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License Nos. 4296 and 4430) is licensed in Nevada as a Mortgage Company, and Supplemental Mortgage Servicer. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Company and Supplemental Mortgage Servicer may be found at the Nevada Department of Business and Industry, Division of Mortgage Lending website – www.mld.nv.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License Nos. MN-MO-1401101 and MN-MS-1401101) is licensed in Minnesota as a Residential Mortgage Originator and Residential Mortgage Servicer. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Originators and Residential Mortgage Servicers may be found at the Minnesota Department of Commerce website – https://mn.gov/commerce
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. ML-5527) is licensed in Oregon as a Mortgage Lender. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Lenders may be found at the State of Oregon Division of Financial Regulation website – http://dfr.oregon.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. MB103268) is licensed in North Dakota as a Money Broker. Further information regarding laws and regulations applicable to licensed Money Brokers may be found at the State of North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions website – https://www.nd.gov/dfi/
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. MBL-2081401101) is licensed in Idaho as a Mortgage Broker/Lender. Further information regarding laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Broker/Lender may be found at the State of Idaho Department of Finance website – https://www.finance.idaho.gov/
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By using this website, or any product, service, or functionality originating from your use of this website or services offered by the Company, you are allowing the Company and to share any information necessary to facilitate the provision of products, services, or functionality to you with any third parties with whom the Company or its affiliates have a pertinent contractual relationship. You also acknowledge that the Company and its affiliates may provide your information to other trusted companies providing services or products similar to, or complementary with, your requested services or products, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
- By using this website, and submitting any information to the Company and/or its affiliates, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide (or if you are acting on behalf of an entity, that you have the authority to submit the information). You also grant the Company and its affiliates the right to use your name, the name of any company you are acting on behalf of, and any other information that you provide, in connection with the use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- When you visit this website or send e-mails to the Company, its affiliates, or the employees or agents of the Company or its affiliates, you are communicating electronically, and in turn you consent to receive communications to you electronically via email or through notices on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that may be provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its affiliates exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website and/or any forms or documents contained on this website. This includes, without limitation, direct or compensatory damages, indirect or consequential damages, and punitive damages, whether or not such damages were foreseeable, whether or not they arose in the normal course of business, or whether or not you advised the Company or its affiliates of the possibility of such potential damages.