Anchor Loans, LP and its affiliates offer loans for business purposes only and not for personal, family, or household use.
For information regarding Anchor’s licenses to make and/or service business-purpose loans, please see Licensing.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. Under no circumstances shall any information provided in this website be considered a commitment to lend. All information provided in this website is subject to change without notice.
- No warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Any information and materials found on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and Anchor expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Anchor shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Anchor. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website is strictly prohibited. Anchor reserves all rights to pursue a claim for damages and/or refer the matter to law enforcement.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not imply that Anchor, in any way, endorses the content of such website(s). Anchor has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any use of any links provided is expressly at your own risk.
- By using this website, and submitting any information to Anchor, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide (or if you are acting on behalf of an entity, that you have the authority to submit the information). You also grant Anchor the right to use your name, the name of any company you are acting on behalf of, and any other information that you provide, in connection with the use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- When you visit this website or send e-mails to Anchor, or the employees or agents of Anchor, you are communicating electronically, and in turn, you consent to receive communications to you electronically via email or through notices on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that may be provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Anchor excludes and disclaim any and all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website and/or any forms or documents contained on this website. This includes, without limitation, direct or compensatory damages, indirect or consequential damages, and punitive damages, whether or not such damages were foreseeable, whether or not they arose in the normal course of business, or whether or not you advised Anchor of the possibility of such potential damages.