Anchor Loans, LP (DBO Lic. No. 603K850) and its affiliate mortgage funds, such as Anchor Fund, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 6039679), Access Investment, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 6039678) and Anchor IRA Fund, LLC (DBO Lic. No. 603K851) are California finance lenders and brokers licensed by the Financial Division of the California Department of Business Oversight. Further information regarding the California Department of Business Oversight and the laws and regulations applicable to licensed California finance lenders and brokers is available at the Department of Business Oversight’s website – www.dbo.ca.gov
Anchor Loans, LP’s General Partner, Anchor Capital Partners, Inc., is a real estate broker licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate (BRE License #01980445). Further information regarding the Bureau of Real Estate and the laws and regulations applicable to licensed real estate brokers is available at the Bureau of Real Estate’s website – www.bre.ca.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. MLD1315) is licensed in Florida as a Mortgage Lender with Servicing Endorsement. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Lenders may be found at the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation website –www.flofr.com
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License No. BK-0932197) is licensed in Arizona as a Mortgage Banker. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Bankers may be found at the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions website –www.azdfi.gov
Anchor Nationwide Loans, LLC (License Nos. 4295 and 4296) is licensed in Nevada as a Mortgage Banker and Mortgage Broker. Further information regarding the laws and regulations applicable to licensed Mortgage Bankers and Mortgage Brokers may be found at the Nevada Department of Business and Industry Division of Mortgage Lending website – www.mld.nv.gov
Dear Anchor Loans Client
Anchor Loans, LP, and the Anchor family of affiliated companies, value you and your business and
remain committed to providing you with exceptional products and service. Commitment to our customers,
both current and former, is very important to us and a critical element of our growth and success over the
years. As part of our continuing commitment to our customers, we want you to know that we respect
your right to privacy and endeavor to handle your Personal Information responsibly. This Privacy
Statement explains how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information. References in this
letter to your “Personal Information” refer to both public and non-public information unless otherwise
How we collect your Personal Information:
We collect nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information received electronically, including but not limited to "cookies".
This information may include the following:
- Your name, address, and social security number;
- Your assets and income;
- The address and value of any real property you own;
- Your state driver's license number;
- Credit reports about you; and
- Public information about you.
How We Use, Share, and Protect Your Personal Information
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We restrict disclosure of personal information about you or former customers to third parties, except where permitted or required by federal and state law.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law. For example,
the financial services industry is subject to multiple laws requiring disclosure of certain activities
under Anti-Money Laundering laws and Suspicious Activity Reporting. We may also be required
to disclose Personal Information about you in order to comply with a Court Order or Summons.
These disclosures will be limited to disclose only necessary or required information. We will
notify you of any disclosure made under these conditions if we are allowed or required to do so.
- We limit the disclosure of nonpublic information about you to those entities and employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you, or to comply with requirements and best practices ancillary to products or services we offer to you.
- We may use Personal Information about you to service and maintain your account, process
transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you, develop, offer, and deliver services to
you, and/or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements in connection with your account.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in the event of our sale,
merger, reorganization, liquidation, or other similar event.
- You may ask us for a copy of your Personal Information, including information from applications
and forms that you completed in connection with establishing an account or participating in a
transaction with us.
- You may ask us to change information about you, such as your address, but we are unable to
change information supplied to us by other sources, such as credit agencies.
- You may disallow reception of cookies at any time by resetting your Web browser.
The effective date of this Privacy Statement is January 1, 2016. We reserve the right to amend the terms
of this Privacy Statement from time to time. Please retain this information for your records, although no
action is required on your part.
Should you have any questions with regard to the foregoing, please write us at the address below.
Stephen L. Pollack
President / Owner
affiliates, predecessors, successors, and assigns.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
used, certain personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for
which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that
we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- By using this website, or any product, service, or functionality originating from your use
of this website or services offered by the Company, you are allowing the Company and to
share any information necessary to facilitate the provision of products, services, or
functionality to you with any third parties with whom the Company or its affiliates have a
pertinent contractual relationship. You also acknowledge that the Company and its
affiliates may provide your information to other trusted companies providing services or
products similar to, or complementary with, your requested services or products, so long
as those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
- By using this website, and submitting any information to the Company and/or its
affiliates, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to
the content that you provide (or if you are acting on behalf of an entity, that you have the
authority to submit the information). You also grant the Company and its affiliates the
right to use your name, the name of any company you are acting on behalf of, and any
other information that you provide, in connection with the use and with the reproduction
or distribution of such material. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need
for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- When you visit this website or send e-mails to the Company, its affiliates, or the
employees or agents of the Company or its affiliates, you are communicating
electronically, and in turn you consent to receive communications to you electronically
via email or through notices on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree
that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that may be provided
to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its affiliates exclude all liability
for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website and/or any forms
or documents contained on this website. This includes, without limitation, direct or
compensatory damages, indirect or consequential damages, and punitive damages,
whether or not such damages were foreseeable, whether or not they arose in the normal
course of business, or whether or not you advised the Company or its affiliates of the
possibility of such potential damages.
by a court of law or other appropriate authority, the invalidity or unenforceability of such
in full force and effect.
laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to any principles of conflict of
laws that would require or permit the application of the laws of other jurisdictions.